Miami Hotels

Hi!

My friend and I are doing a girls weekend trip to the Bahamas aboard The Majesty of the Seas. We'd like to arrive one day early in Miami and see South Beach and look around a bit. Can anyone recommend a nice hotel with pool that isn't priced to high and is close to the ship?

Thanks!!

MomtoBradley

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, but I'd really like some feedback from people that have stayed at hotels in Miami close to the ships, so I have something to go on.

Thanks Again!

MomtoBradley

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Marina Park right across from Bayside Marketplace and the port. They have a small outside pool... adequate. If you have a room facing the port you can see the ships pull in. It was a short easy walk to Bayside to eat, shop etc. Not sure how far it is from there to South Beach though, so I can't help you with that. Have fun on your cruise.

We are leaving on the 25th to go to the Bahamas on the Majesty. We are going down a day early. I went to Hotwire.com. And ended up with a 3 star resort hotel right on the beach in south beach for $58.00 a night! Great deal!! It is the Holiday Inn South/Miami Beach Hotel. They dont' tell you on the site the name till you book but you pick the area and it will give a a general location with the hotel amenities and the star rating and price before you decide. I preferred that site over Priceline.

Good luck.

Chrissy

Archived