What do you think of me taking my frog shoes

zcat

You know the ones that they sell in the garden center. They are frog green rubber clogs. I look like I have frog feet on. I can take off the frog eyes I put on them. Why do you ask. Well I figure it will rain and I am only taking my sandles. Wearing them in the rain doesn't bother me cause the water goes in one side and out the other BUT the pebbles, leaves, and mud does bother me. Was in the garage and saw my frog shoes and thought hummm now they might work. So what I am asking is just how stupid would they look??? And would you wear them??????

What will you wear on your excursion? What about formal nights, you said you are only taking sandals?? If you are self secure and confident enough to wear the froggie shoes, then go for it. I think one should not care too too much about what others think. After all, its a big diverse world out there.

Annieeee

Have strapy silver and black satin high heels. One velvet with sequins just in case I need them and a few pair of spike strapy mostly black. Then there are the colored ones like red, orange, tourq.

Archived