Oasis Of The Seas 15/dec/2012 - No 4 pass - interior/oceanview availability??

I am planning my 2012 vacations on board the Oasis of the Seas (15/dec/2012) and have noticed that there is no availability for 4 pass interior or oceanview staterooms. This could be possible or Royal Caribbean has those staterooms blocked to released them later?

We just booked the Allure for December 23, 2012 and I was shocked when they told me I got the last ocean view room for four. They said they only had like three ocean view rooms left. Maybe someone will cancel or change their mind on their room. Good Luck!

Might be full:( My cousin could not find 2 cabins on the same deck to hold 3 and 4 pax each on a November 2012 Oasis sailing, when she was trying to book onboard two months ago:eek:. That was for Thanksgiving week, ( a busy time)but 3 and 4 pax cabins were nearly booked in early Dec, I'm sure even more cabins have sold since. Maybe a suite could work? Also keep checking closer to final payment, people do cancel.

If you go through the deck plans on Oasis and Allure, there are not that many cabins that are for 3, and far fewer for 4. so this does not surprise me. It is not that much more expensive, though, to book 2 rooms. Just the difference between the 1,2 fare and the 3,4 fare for 2 people.

Archived