Inform The News Agencies Of The Truth!

logcabin

I wish some of this past weeks Dawn pax would contact these news agencies and let them know the truth about how well the crew performed, etc. They seem to be focusing on those 4 or 5 people who are telling outragous stories (playing the theme from Titanic.....come on). We here at CC are hearing from all of our friends about what really went on, how the captain kept everyone informed, how great the staff and crew was. Perhaps some of our friends here need to contact CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, etc and let them know the truth. I'm not saying it wasn't a scary situation. But, to blow everything out of proportion and say that that NCL wasn't very helpful.... Come on folks. I know the news agencies want "drama" and "bad news" all the time (which is the main reason why I don't watch the news any more). But, lets get the truth out there, huh?

With a very few exceptions, tv journalists in particular (in my opinion) have become the worst kind of wh0res, and will never let the truth intrude upon their twittering race for ratings. Advising the news directors that you refuse to patronise their advertisers might help, particularly if you told the companies sponsoring the 'news' as well.

I had to grit my teeth every time the news talked about Charles and Camilla getting married and having to confess their adultery. The confession they did was part of an Anglican service and had nothing to do with their particular situation.

This is how the news magnifies everything. They made it sound like many passengers had said negative things.

I hope the people who realized the captain and crew were doing a good job do contact the news services and give them he_ _ !!!!!!

I, personally, think the news is bad for your health.

My husband is in TV-- two favorite quotes-

"If it bleeds it leads"

"No one cares about the plane that lands safely"

Maybe a new Pope will get elected and bump this story off the list!

Archived