It was Magic!!

bertieboop1

Just got off The Magic and I have to say everything was great! The Staff were marvellous, ship very smooth except for last night! weather wonderful all week, met some great people!

I am very sad and depressed now so I guess I better book another cruise!!!!!!!!

Oh, I forgot to ask..... Did you listen to the band that played in the Ocean Plaza? If so, what was the name of the band, and did you enjoy them? We loved Blood Power, who played on our cruise, but I was told that they have moved to another ship and there is a different band on Magic now.

We will be on the Magic in 4 weeks!! Anxious to read all recent reviews! I was wondering what time they start embarking? We like to get their early enough to get zone 1 but this time my mom is going and is in a wheelchair. Not sure they will let all 3 cabins in her boarding zone.

We will be on the Magic in 4 weeks!! Anxious to read all recent reviews! I was wondering what time they start embarking? We like to get their early enough to get zone 1 but this time my mom is going and is in a wheelchair. Not sure they will let all 3 cabins in her boarding zone.

They will let family members embark with wheel chair paasengers.

Glad you had a great time! My husband and I will be on the Magic 2 weeks from today. We are really looking for ward to it. What cabin were you in? Kathy

My DH and I will be boarding 2 weeks from today too!! It's our first cruise together and we have a cove. So excited to get on her and start sailing. Thanks for the update, I watched her back in this morning wishing I was there about to board.

Archived