Captain Marvin's?

TxOCDMOM

Has anyone used them for the stingray tour in Grand Cayman? So far, he is the only one I can find that isn't booked.

What about going through Carnival? Has anyone gone that route?

Help please!

We did Captain Marvin one year and had a great time. 2 weeks ago, we booked the Catamaran sailing to the Sting Rays through Carnival. It was cancelled the morning of because of high winds. Very disappointing. I wish I had done Capt. Marvin again.

Nancy

We used Capt Marvin for the Stingray City excursion in the morning and then did Island/Hell tour in the afternoon with them. We were very pleased with them and thought they were good value. They are located just to the left and almost across the street from the pier.

• 2 weeks later...

Capt Marvin's was great! Easy to find, and right by a Dairy Queen :)

We did the 2 stop & went to vital gardens & swam with stingrays. The waves were really rough so we didn't stay long snorkeling. Swimming with the rays was so much fun! We got a great cd with pictures for $45.

By the time we tendered, drove to the boat, sailed 30 minutes each way, & did the excursion, we only had about 30 minutes to walk around the island & get souvenirs. Then we had to get in line to tender back to the ship.

The crew was great & our group was small, unlike many others we saw. I highly recommend Cpt Marvin's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived