Parasailing or scooter rental??

Buckwild

Does anyone have any experience with parasailing or scooter rental in Key West?

The least expensive parasailing is the 9:00 a.m. from Sunset Water Sports - $29.00. After 9:00 it jumps by $10.00.

http://www.sunsetwatersportskeywest.com/key-west-parasailing.html

The most convenient for you coming in from a cruise ship is Fury which is the closest http://www.furycat.com/key-west/parasailing.htm Booking on-line will save you a few $'s.

And there is also Sebago which is more expensive but I've been told you get a little bit more time in the air http://www.keywestsebago.com/parasailing.php

You can walk there in about 10 minutes form the docks.

These all go out on the hour, and be sure whomever you use will take a video of you if you want which is extra cash.

Pjk

Thank you for all the info. I checked them all out and chose Fury. I booked direct and saved over $100!!!

I stayed in Key West for a week back in 2010 and while there we went parasailing with Fury. Really great experience and as you noticed you can save a considerable amount booking directly through them.

Have fun! :)

I stayed in Key West for a week back in 2010 and while there we went parasailing with Fury. Really great experience and as you noticed you can save a considerable amount booking directly through them.

Have fun! :)

Good to hear. They had good reviews and are on the same dock the ship pulls into. Very convenient.

Did they let you take a camera up with you?

But Sunset has the best video. :)

Pjk

I hadn't watched the video until you pointed it out...very entertaining! :D

Good to hear. They had good reviews and are on the same dock the ship pulls into. Very convenient.

Did they let you take a camera up with you?

They let us bring our cameras and they also took pictures. Their pictures come on a mini disc and was very reasonable (particularly compared to cruise pictures :rolleyes:). I want to say something like $10 for the disc.

Archived