CHARGE OR NOT

MR5SUNS

Hi Cruiser's,

Was wondering if they charge for coffee, tea, iced tea and juice in the dining room and buffet for lunch and dinner on the DAWN? Not one for soda myself with my meal's like my kid's are, infact all i drink is water and coffee icon_smile.gif

Was told by a past cruiser on the ship that there was a charge for these drink's in the dining room icon_confused.gif

SAL Norwegian Dawn

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2004;08;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER ALREADY"

1981 CARNIVALE

1987 NORDIC PRINCE

1989 AMERIKANIS

1991 MERIDAN

1994 MERIDAN

1996 ISLAND BREEZE

2000 BIG RED BOAT

2002 TRIUMPH

No charge in the dining room(except for oj at dinner I think) or the buffets for any of these drinks and expresso and capuccino etc is also free in the dining room. Coffee at the coffee bar and at the bars is charged for. coffee is always available at the blue lagoon no charge and is available in room service. You can caffine yourself for free to your hearts content...

I thank you and my wife thanks you, i am a monster without my coffee icon_eek.gif

SAL Norwegian Dawn

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2004;08;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER ALREADY"

1981 CARNIVALE

1987 NORDIC PRINCE

1989 AMERIKANIS

1991 MERIDAN

1994 MERIDAN

1996 ISLAND BREEZE

2000 BIG RED BOAT

2002 TRIUMPH

Every night I would put out a room service order with a large pot of coffee on it (just for me - but it really isn't that big). That way I didn't have to go anywhere before I had my first cup or two... Well worth the couple of dollars tip IMHO.

Emi

NCL Star-08/31/03 in Hawaii!

NCL Star-11/13/04 to Mexico!

Alaska summer 2005!

Archived