Entertainment and kids on NCL Epic

rmulks

I am hoping someone who has been on the ship can help me with this question. At the time of cruising, our kids will be 9 and 4. I'm unsure if the Cirque Dreams show, Legends in Concert and Blue Man Group, will be appropriate for them. Additionally, I'm not sure how risque any of the content of the shows may be. We've only been on Disney Cruises so far and they've been great, but we'd like to try something new. However, I'm just unsure of how much there'd be to do as a family at night on the ship. We were also considering Oasis of the Seas. Any input anyone has, or trip reports they can suggest for reading to help, would be greatly appreciated.

We didn't do Cirque (it's a dinner and there's a fee FYI) or Legends, but my kids (12 and 5 at sailing) LOVED Blue Man Group. Not risque at all.

I did hear Cirque has some humor that may be adult, but would go over your kids heads. But it's supposed to be a good show.

Our kids LOVED Epic. There was a lot to do for the kids - both in and out of the kids club.

Archived