Honeymoon Package

cruiserabc123

I took the anniversary package which includes a photo. There is a "cake" party (cake and champagne) on Monday afternoon. Last year it was held in the Star Bar - lovely time meeting other "anniversary and honeymooners". The photo was taken next to the cake. I believe there were 2 photos taken. The photos we took last year came out very very nice - the cake and background are beautiful. I hope this helps. There are plenty of opportunities to have your photo taken while on board enjoying your cruise - those photos come at a price though.

G

We were on the NCL Sun 4/9-4/16. Purchased this package. There was an OPTION for the picture: either 1) attend the cake/champagne party, have picture taken and get that one OR 2) NOT attend the cake/champagne party and get $5.00 ANY picture purchase from various pictures taken throughout the cruise.

We did NOT attend the cake/champagne party and opted to use $5.00 off and bought 2 sets of picture from formal night, one of me & hubby, one with us and the Captain.

Hope this helps!

We did this on the Dawn 3/20 sailing. There was only one picture taken and I had to ask for it at the photo desk. They did not put them out in the display area. It was a GREAT picture...much better than our formal night ones! It was not made clear at the party that the picture taken there was our "free" one. Just kinda guessed that was the case.

The picture was taken in the Star bar during the bubbly and cake party. Ours was taken in front of the cake. Some had their picture taken without the cake. I wish we had. The picture was very good, but the cake said "honeymoon" and we have been married 24 years. We will be celebrating our 25th on the Dawn later this year.

The package covers the $15 pp charge for LeBistro and provides a bottle of the house wine. You pay the difference for any upgrades.

Here is how the math works. Judge for yourself.

Bottle of House bubbly on arrival: $18

Dinner atLeBistro for 2 @ $15 ea. = $30

Bottle of House wine at LeBistro = $18

That comes to $66. The extra $13 covers the chocloate covered strawberries in the cabin on arrival, the cake and bubbly party, the picture, and the canapes delivered to your cabin during the week.

I actually ordered this package for my hubby's birthday. I'd do it again "just cause"! Those strawberries are yummy and it was fun gettting "presents" delivered to the room....strawberries, wine, canapes, card from the captain...even a certificate signed by the captain congratulating us on our anniversary! It just added a special "something" to the trip.

Archived