Best Oasis Sailing Yet!!!

bajathree

This was now my 6th time sailing on Lady "O", (8th time on Oasis class) and I have kind of stopped writing reviews. But I want to give praise where praise is due. This was the BEST Oasis sailing yet!!! The ESPN Superbowl party out in the Aquatheater just kicked it all off and it just got better and better. They did a fantastic job with the Superbowl....there were both past and present football players....ESPN cheerleaders....they set up a big buffet out on the Boardwalk....they even had the Cupcake Cupboard make cupcakes with both NY and NE logos that they were handing out free of charge. Just how cool was it to be sitting out in the Aquatheater watching the game.....VERY!!! Service, food, shows (yes I even still do go to some of the shows) great as usual....and the friends made on this sailing were fantastic. Lady "O" just seems to keep delivering the WOW to me.

Archived