Triumph aft view and Trundle question

stressedmomof3

I am looking ahead to 2013 on the Triumph and saw that they have sofas in the extended aft view rooms- but on the booking page it shows that the rooms offer trundles for the 3rd person.

Does anyone here know exactly what that is or have a photo of it?

The rep I spoke with on the phone said the 3rd person can sleep on the sofa- but that is not what the online booking is showing me.

I really don't want to book a room if someone has to sleep on the floor.

Thanks bunches ahead of time.:)

The trundle pulls out from under the main bed. We just got off the ship last month. Our 5 year old slept on it and did fine. The other 2 kids were on the bunk beds so it was nice that the trundle pushed under our bed when not in use. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of it. Sorry.

I just needed a bit more clarification if it was just a mattress on a floor or like a true trundle bed. I guess we just need to take the plunge -if it does not suit well for my youngest I suppose she can just sleep on the sofa-Thanks!

I envisioned the same thing, thinking a trundle was like a drawer under the bed. Although it may store under the bed, ours was like a rollaway only smaller. Our 3 year old slept fine in it. I was on it a few times awaiting them to get ready and its definitely up off the floor. Didn't really get a look under it to see the supports as it was tucked in the corner with our twins pushed together.

Archived