'Afternoon Tea' on carnival

crazychix

My wife and I never miss Tea Time.

It is very relaxing to look out the windows on the aft of the ship and sip your tea with those tasty sandwiches!

The only issue we had is that while they have clotted butter (cream?) they do not have preserves for the scones.

So my wife would "glean" some preserves in the morning at breakfast to bring to Tea Time with her!

The only issue we had is that while they have clotted butter (cream?) they do not have preserves for the scones.

So my wife would "glean" some preserves in the morning at breakfast to bring to Tea Time with her!

Thank you for mentioning the preserves! After living in England, it is not tea time having clotted cream without preserves. I will definitely tke some from the lido deck to have at tea time!

Thank you for mentioning the preserves! After living in England, it is not tea time having clotted cream without preserves. I will definitely tke some from the lido deck to have at tea time!

You're welcome!

We actually sail on the Breeze in a few weeks and my wife is packing a small container specifically for transporting preserves from breakfast to Afternoon Tea!:D

What I really liked is when we were on the Dream last year, the String Trio that played in the Atrium in the evenings played during Afternoon Tea, which gave it a really nice ambiance!

Have you asked if they could bring you some ? Most of the time you can still get things, just by asking. For example, if you want milk, but it's only "out" at breakfast, I've asked before and they were able to get it for me.

We asked the first day, but they said they couldn't get any. Not sure if she was being genuine or just didn't want to be bothered, but we decided to just bring some ourselves the next time and just kept doing that.

They didn't seem to have a problem with it either.

Sadly it's too late for the taste bar for you and suggest you attend tea the first sea day or it may disappear as well. SAD!!

I hope I find Tea Time listed somewhere in the Fun Times. I just looked at the one I have here for the Splendor which is the one I'm going on again and there is no place I can find on it where they list times the dining room or even the lido buffet are open let alone anything about tea time.