Desserts at Samba Grill?

lauraapp

Hello,

Samba Grill does have desserts available. The meats are served in a rotation (like beef, chicken, shrimp, etc.) and roasted veggies, salad and other items are available for you to get yourself at the buffet.

Click here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1490579&page=9

If you scroll down you'll see photos from a couple who ate at Samba Grill and there are photos of the desserts available as well as other food offerings.

On the Allure last June I had the passionfruit mousse for dessert which came with a fruit salsa which was delicious! Very refreshing after all of that meat! The other desserts were all great as well, unfortunately I can't remember what they were!

They has fried plantains at the table as well as French fries (the thick cut kind), corn on the cob, and roasted tomatoes on the table. As mentioned above, everything else was at the buffet and the meats were served (duh! :) )

I'm just curious... are they really cheese puffs or are you refering to cheese popovers which are a bread? That and fried polenta are my favorite sides when we go to Fogo de Chao.

sorry, i call them puffs bc they are so light and fluffy. we love them, and every time a new churasscarria pops up, we try them, and have been sadly disappointed to find some of them dont serve those popovers. i loooove the polenta too.

Archived