Delighted! We got upgraded!!

tattydog

Just found out that we have been upgraded from M2 to C2 on our April 29 weekend escape on the QE2. Apart from single seating in the Caronia rather than 2 sittings, are there any other differences for us? tattydog:)

What a lovely surprise for you......Two reasons for responding.

1. To answer your question you will attend a diff Capt cocktail party......and your cabin will doubtless be larger.

2. we live in poulton as well !!!! but this time we are on QM2 transatlantic on may 22.

Have a wonderful trip

We always drive down and usually on the same day which means a very early start......this time we are not sailing till sunday so are going down sat and staying in a cunard rec hotel that way we enjoy the first evening much more.

We havent used the coach service from rigby road but our neighbours always do and find it excellent.

we are Just off hardhorn road

These were the original minimun fare First Class cabins... back when First Class really meant somethig on a liner! So, unlike C3 and lower cabins, you'll have lots of woodwork, good size porthole(s), a good location, etc.

You have gotten a HUGE boost!

Bon Voyage!

Michael

Von becks, we booked M2 cabins in November, and our tickets came this week saying M2 GTY. I telephoned to see if cabins had been allocated as I wanted to order some flowers for my sisters cabin. Then we were told the good news.

I think it was because we had booked in advance, and it releases the lower cabins for last minute bookers.

Archived