Captain membership number

danousha

I was wondering how I am able to find out if I have a captain membership number. I am planning on going on a cruise with Celebrity Eclipse and I was told that when you have cruised with Celebrity more than a couple of times, you can get a discount or upgrades. Is that true? I have cruised with celebrity 4 times already. How do I find out my Captain membership number?

Thank you for your help,

DH

I was wondering how I am able to find out if I have a captain membership number. I am planning on going on a cruise with Celebrity Eclipse and I was told that when you have cruised with Celebrity more than a couple of times, you can get a discount or upgrades. Is that true? I have cruised with celebrity 4 times already. How do I find out my Captain membership number?

Thank you for your help,

You should call Captain's Club (CC) and inquire about whether you already are a member of Captain's Club. They will be able to assist you in either case. They should have your cruise history available and add it to your membership if it is not already there. You will be placed in the appropriate tier based upon your cruise history and the number of credits earned on each cruise. Those credits are based on the length of your cruise, and the type of accomodation (balcony, suite,etc.) As for discounts and upgrades being a CC member, you can sign up for emails/texts from Celebrity which will alert you to daily and weekly specials. As a CC member, by logging in online with your membership number you will also be able to access the discount coupons Celebrity publishes for certain cruises which is published quarterly.

Archived