Renting Bikes in KEY WEST

peggy924

I am setting sail for my first cruise in 2 days with my husband and 2 kids, ages 4 and 6!! :D One of the stops is Key West. I have had no time to research activities there but think it might be nice just to rent bikes and explore.

Anyone do this? Is biking a nice way to see KW? Any ideas of where to stop? Since neither of my kids can ride bikes, I will need to rent a trailer as well.

Thanks!

I did it with friends in college. Rode around the whole island on them. Outside accidentally finding the nude beach, and quickly turning around and getting out of there, it was wonderful. When we visit in April we've talked about doing the same thing.

I did it with friends in college. Rode around the whole island on them. Outside accidentally finding the nude beach, and quickly turning around and getting out of there, it was wonderful. When we visit in April we've talked about doing the same thing.

No worries now, the nude beach area has closed. Atlantic Shores IIRC.

Pjk

Archived