Coast Coal Harbour Hotel

bobhsv

Anyone stayed at this hotel? Any feedback re position, cleanliness etc? We are finding that a lot of the hotels are only open for bookings 12mths in advance. Is this usual practice for Canada/States? We do have a couple of others in mind, thanks to your expertise on these boards. We are 14mths out, so wondering if this is far too early to book?

Again, thanks Vancouverites etc for all your help.

Jen:)

I have a friend and a person who posts under the name Cruise More Often who stayed there a year ago - if she hasn't posted her views in a day or two I will email her and have her respond.

The Coast Coal Harbour is a new property that opened just before the Feb 2010 Olympics and is a short three or four block walk to Canada Place - it is also very close to the seawall etc.

Cheers

Dennis

I haven't stayed at that particular hotel yet but am quite familiar with Coast and how they manage their properties and they are very good operators. Their hotels would not operate at the same level as say Fairmont or Four Seasons but they are good all the same. This particular hotel was open just before the Winter Olympics of 2010 so it is new if that means anything to you.

As for booking sometime out, what you describe is often the case with their online booking systems but they will often accept a reservation if contacted directly.

Yes! We loved it when we stayed there last May. When I went to book it again for this May, surprise, the cost had risen about $100! We booked another hotel. :(

The hotel is very clean and in a great location. Our room was a little on the small side, but how long are you actually in your hotel room?

I think you will enjoy the Coast Coal Harbor.

Archived