Carnival Victory 3-11-12 advice

drscooby74

OK first I would like to thank everyone who help me on all the port boards next I would like to post what we plan to do and get peoples advise one last time before we finalize anything. So here ya go.

Please keep the following in mind when giving advice… It is me 37 female and my mom 68 going on this cruise. I LOVE to snorkel and LOVE to see lots and lots of fish. I like snorkeling from the beach if it is great or from a boat to a reef. My mom likes island tours and beach time. So we are looking to satisfy both of us.

ST. Thomas, Usvi Coki Beach and possible Sapphire beach if we feel like it in the AM - taxi $? And whatever else we choose for the afternoon. Maybe some shopping by the port or something (Ideas would be great)

Barbados – Glorytours.org Explore and discover $86 – Not sure about this one now that we have read more of the reviews…

ST. Lucia, WI - Undecided between these 3 Cosol tours or myislandstours.shutterfly.com ($89) or Tikaye village Day package $75

ST Kitts, WI Roosevelt Island paradise tours $48

ST. Maarten– Two flags tour – portpromotions.com $33 and then beach next to pier $0

Thank you again everyone... Can't wait less then a month to go

OK first I would like to thank everyone who help me on all the port boardsnext I would like to post what we plan to do and get peoples advise one last time before we finalize anything. So here ya go.

Please keep the following in mind when giving advice… It is me 37 female and my mom 68 going on this cruise. I LOVE to snorkel and LOVE to see lots and lots of fish. I like snorkeling from the beach if it is great or from a boat to a reef. My mom likes island tours and beach time. So we are looking to satisfy both of us.

ST. Thomas, Usvi Coki Beach and possible Sapphire beach if we feel like it in the AM - taxi $? And whatever else we choose for the afternoon. Maybe some shopping by the port or something (Ideas would be great)

Barbados – Glorytours.org Explore and discover $86 – Not sure about this one now that we have read more of the reviews…

ST. Lucia, WI - Undecided between these 3 Cosol tours or myislandstours.shutterfly.com ($89) or Tikaye village Day package $75

ST Kitts, WI Roosevelt Island paradise tours $48

ST. Maarten– Two flags tour – portpromotions.com $33 and then beach next to pier $0

Thank you again everyone... Can't wait less then a month to go

St. Thomas we went to Saphire beach, it is beautiful! Also did the sky ride to Paridise Point, great view!

St. Kitts we shopped right at the port.

St. Marten we took the water taxi, then went shopping.

BARBADOS our favorite, we went with Shasa Catamaran & snorkeled with turtles & went to coral reef & shipwreck!!! Great! $60 for 3 hr. tour:)

We took the same cruise in January, its a blast! the food was excellent!

We did:

- Godfrey Tours Shopping and Coki beach in St. Thomas - Awesome

- "Small Cats" 5 hour Snorkel tour with lunch in Barbados - The turtles were very cool, lunch was very good!

- Went Shopping then lunch on ship then to Rodney Bay beach with a taxi ($70 return) in St. Lucia

- Zip Lining in St. Kitts via Carnival tours

- Taxi to Orient Beach and a taxi back very nice beach stay to the left to avoid the elderly nudists..

Have you looked into Calabaza catamaran sail in Barbados? It is my favorite excursion that I have been on. We did it in 2008 and loved it so much that we are doing it again in 2 weeks, this time with the kids so they can experience it too.

Have a great cruise!

Archived