NCL Wind - Owner's Suite

Ricardo

The floorplan of the Owner's Suite on the NCL Wind appears to have a small second bedroom that can accommodate one or two people. If anyone has stayed in the Wind's Owner's Suite, I'd like to know if the small room just inside the hallway door (and opposite the bathroom) is actually a second bedroom. If so, can the suite accommodate four people?

Thanks!

im pretty sure its a large walk in closet that can be set up with a cot type arrangement but i do know that a lot of people have used it as a bedroom! the Wind is a great ship, enjoy!

"live long and prosper...so you may cruise!"

The walk in closet does have a fold down bed. I ran it down during our cruise on the wind. It was best suited for children. The stateroom floor plan also showed a closet in the bedroom of the cabin. Our cabin did not have this closet. The walk in closet was the only one in the suite. Additional guest can be accommadated on the fold out couch.

We have been on the Wind three times in an OS. The room you refer to is a walk in closet. It has a bed over the shelf unit that can be pulled down and a curtain for privacy. A small ladder is stored in the closet.

Ricardo....

When will you be on the Wind? Our family of 5 will be staying in the OS leaving next Saturday, May 29 in Hawaii. I hear it will be tight but manageable. I also have heard that the sleep sofa will sleep 2 and in the big walk-in closet is a pullman bed. I'll gladly let you know about our experience in the os when we return. I hear that the perks are fabulous!!

5/29/04 NCL Wind, HAWAII

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;5;29;19;00;00&timezone=GMT-1000

Originally posted by gardenmama40:

When will you be on the Wind? Our family of 5 will be staying in the OS leaving next Saturday, May 29 in Hawaii. I hear it will be tight but manageable. I also have heard that the sleep sofa will sleep 2 and in the big walk-in closet is a pullman bed. I'll gladly let you know about our experience in the os when we return. I hear that the perks are fabulous!!

--------------------------------------

Thanks, GardenMama!

I'll look forward to your comments on the sleeping arrangements in the Wind's O.S. I'm especially interested in knowing if an adult would be uncomfortable using the walk-in closet's pullman bed -- and does it prevent you from using the space as a closet?

Archived