$400 Coupon book?

bobbycruiser

Hola everyone. So i just last week booked a 3 day Bahamas cruise out of Miami on the Sky. Aaaaaanyway, when I booked I am supposed to receive a free $400 dollar coupon book. Just curious if anyone else has gotten this book and what exactly is in it. I assume there will be nothing of value really, but I'd like to know anyway just in case.

I got also for Sky cruise and they are get 10% off this buy this get this for free.

Not worthless but you need spend about $4000 to get $400 in value. More a nice bonus but nothing to think your missing out on.

They are posted here on other posts so anyone can have them.

o well that really blows. lol. but it is also what i expected. i also could have gotten up to $300 obc if i booked with a mastercard, but wouldnt you know it....all my cards are visas. haha. grrrrrreat. i would have only gotten about $40 bucks worth anyway. but that still like 4 drinks!! Haha

You must have booked through Expedia, I did the same. The OBC on our cabin was $25. It is based on the total cost of the cruise before taxes. Our cabin was under $900 so we only got $25. That's OK though, better than nothing.

Becky

NCL Sky 3/19/12

You must have booked through Expedia, I did the same. The OBC on our cabin was $25. It is based on the total cost of the cruise before taxes. Our cabin was under $900 so we only got $25. That's OK though, better than nothing.

Becky

NCL Sky 3/19/12

yes that is exactly where i booked it. you get $300 bucks OBC if u sail 7 days in a suite. But since I am only doing 3 nights in a balcony i assumed it would be very low. but I wont be getting it anyway since i only have Visa cards. O well.

Archived