First Time Celebrity Cruiser...May 2012.

Hotspur13

My better half & I are going on our first Celebrity Cruise on the Solstice on May 23rd ex -Barcelona.

I'm totally new to this forum & all help/advice would be greatly appreciated.:confused:

We have cruised before on the Mediterranean but feel that the move to Celebrity might be the start of something special re our future holiday plans.

We are travelling alone from Ireland so it would be great to touch base with other fellow cruisers before we sail.

Joe & Geraldine.:)

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

You need to join the Roll Call for your cruise. This is a specific Cruise Critic forum for those people on a specific cruise. You can find the Roll Call for the Solstice 23 May sailing at:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1396741

Here you will find fellow passengers discussing everything about your specific cruise including private tours. You will soon get to know people on the cruise who you will look forward to meeting on board. In this connection you should sign up for the Cruise Critic Connections Party where you will have the chance to meet fellow CC passengers once you board. You can sign up here:

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/cruisecritic/home.do

I hope you have a great cruise!

Archived