Inflatable coolers

candigirl

Nope, not collapsible, looking for inflatable. Picture a very small inflatable pool. It packs about the size of a wallet and then you blow it up and keep it filled with ice so your carry on sodas and waters stay cold. The inspiration does not have a fridge. I can take the 12X12X12 I got at Walmart for my Splendor cruise, but I had my strapping DS traveling with me to carry it last summer.

Nope, not collapsible, inflatable. Picture a very small inflatable pool. It packs about the size of a wallet and then you blow it up and keep it filled with ice so your carry on sodas and waters stay cold. The inspiration does not have a fridge. I can take the 12X12X12 I got at Walmart for my Splendor cruise, but I had my strapping DS traveling with me to carry it.

Amazon has some. Another person had posted one of the inflatable coolers they take with them so I checked it out and amazon has many different types...I already have a couple of them in my cruise wishlist lol.

http://www.amazon.com/True-Fabrications-Assorted-Inflatable-4-Bottle/dp/B005H3745E/ref=sr_1_13?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1329463437&sr=1-13

I like this one cause it has handles and a pump lol

Archived