Photo CD - Adding a child from another cabin

minniefino

We are sailing on Allure in a few weeks! Just purchased the unlimited photo CD and was wondering if I can request that DD4's pics can be included in the CD. DD will be staying in another cabin with her grandparents. Anyone have any experience with this? I am hoping for some good professional pics of the kids. Thanks!

After you check in, there will be a photographer in the terminal before you board They take pictures with a backdrop of the ship. Get your picture taken there as a group. They'll ask for your seapass. The facial recognition software will link your group to the seapass. We have sailed Allure twice with friends. We always have our groups photos in our portfolio.

That has been our experience.

After you check in, there will be a photographer in the terminal before you board They take pictures with a backdrop of the ship. Get your picture taken there as a group. They'll ask for your seapass. The facial recognition software will link your group to the seapass. We have sailed Allure twice with friends. We always have our groups photos in our portfolio.

That has been our experience.

Yeah, what he said. As long as the child is in that first group phot, additional shots should be in your CD. At least if they are in pics with you. Not sure if solo pics would make it, but I suspect so.

Archived