Comments on AD mini Star Princess

atlantic cruiser

• 4 weeks later...
The only difference is the location, but Princess considers moving from AD to AC or AC to AB or AB to AA, etc. to be an upgrade. The accept upgrade option is the default choice unless you inform Princess otherwise. I read on these boards recently that Princess now has a new option that allows you to accept only upgrades to a new cabin category i.e. balcony to mini suite or mini suite to suite.

We have selected that option - I would trade my extended covered balcony for a full suite in a New York minute! Let's just see if they get it right, though, and don't upgrade us to an uncovered balcony.

looking at star e728 for south america. the deck plan doesn't show an extended balcony--is it in error?

Yes, it is. I've seen lots of pictures of Star and she definitely has extended balconies.

The only difference is the location, but Princess considers moving from AD to AC or AC to AB or AB to AA, etc. to be an upgrade. The accept upgrade option is the default choice unless you inform Princess otherwise. I read on these boards recently that Princess now has a new option that allows you to accept only upgrades to a new cabin category i.e. balcony to mini suite or mini suite to suite.

They do have that option and it is referred to as moving up to the next Meta. I'm not sure of Princess' spelling but in education we use the prefix.

Our ship sails on Tuesday so the chances for a mega meta jump seem dim. <sigh>

Archived