Do kids have to order from a kids menu?

RivieraMaya

Just curious if my little ones are limited to lids menu options

I dont think so, my kids have always ordered whatever they wanted. Usually, the wait staff are very accomadating too. When my son was two years old, he wouldnt eat anything, but he liked applesauce, the waiter went down to the pantry, got a giant can of applesauce and had the kitchen open it and store it in the kitchen fridge. Every night when we came to dinner, there was a huge bowl of applesauce waiting for him!

Kids can order from the adult, menu and we, as adults have ordered off the kids menu ( mac and Cheese). order as much as you like, or want to try from any menu the MDR presents.and if they please you, don't skip the last night to avoid " rembering the wait staff". -W-

Our 8 year old DS likes to order the ceasar salad or soup option from the adult menu and an entree from the kid's menu. He almost always gets the chocolate melting cake with my husband, while I almost always get a fruit or cheese plate for dessert.

We have found Carnival to be extremely accommodating with young children in the MDR. Just let your servers know what the kids want.

Not at all. My son has a thing for escargot, and has been ordering off the adult menu for a long time. He has a high metabolism so it works out. I'm jealous.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Quick Question Cap,n

I am in Australia and going to fly from San Francisco to L.A for Hollywood at the end of our June trip to The States.

Would we be better to fly Southwest airlines from Oakland to Burbank instead of SFO to LAX?

Thanks

Den

Quick Question Cap,n

I am in Australia and going to fly from San Francisco to L.A for Hollywood at the end of our June trip to The States.

Would we be better to fly Southwest airlines from Oakland to Burbank instead of SFO to LAX?

Thanks

Den

Ask on the West Coast Boards.

Just curious if my little ones are limited to lids menu options

Absolutely not.

We started our then 4 year old on real food by ordering something of the kids menu, and something off the adult menu.

By 5, she was a true carnivore.

Quick Question Cap,n

Thanks

Den

Absolutely! Burbank is the best airport in LA!

A little off topic but remember that the waiters/waitresses have little ones in their homeland and probably go above and beyond with kids because of their detachment from their own.

We had a husband and wife team in 2009 on the Freedom that by working on a cruiseship provided their family at home a Better Life.

Back on topic Order Away.

Archived