Sports Bar on Disney Dream

SHS_band_mom

What channels are shown in the Sports Bar on Disney Dream? Other cruise lines just have ESPN Intentional showing rugby in Scotland, etc. When we were on another cruise line during the Christmas holidays we couldn't see the bowl games in the Sports Bar. We will be taking another holiday cruise in 2013 so I want to know what we might see.

I cruised last March and again in October on the Disney Magic. In March I didn't miss a moment of NCAA March Madness and in October I watched the World Series on the top deck poolside at sea.

Remember Disney is also- Walt Disney Motion Pictures Group, Disney Music Group, Walt Disney Theatrical, Disney-ABC Television Group, Radio Disney, ESPN Inc., Disney Interactive Media Group, Disney Consumer Products, Pixar Studios, and Marvel Entertainment from a media entertainment perspective.

I have to add that all of this programming was in my stateroom as well. ESPN/ABC has a stranglehold on NCAA College Football, so you won't miss any of the BCS games.

If its on ESPN/ABC you will not miss a beat. If its a NFL game on NBC, CBS, FOX..etc. you MIGHT get it. I think they have to get special permission but they usually don't carry it.

ESPN and ABC are owned by Disney so you will have guaranteed access to those channels. IDK if you have been to WDW but its the same way there.

Archived