Anyone eaten at the BBQ on the Magic?

Riley's Mom

Yummy, this place was so good. I didn't get a chance to try it while we were on the Magic in the Med ( I dont think they had it setup over there) but had it on the Dream and it was pretty good. I can't wait to have it on the Breeze in November, yummy!

• 2 years later...
Yes - we have eaten there and it was good. But there was some seasoning in some of it that I was not fond of :o

Just to clarify.....it's "barbeque" - as in cooked outside on a grill....not BBQ as southern BBQ with sauce ;).

"We Grill Our Meat on Live Lava Stone !" Anyone know what Live Lava Stone means?...I've only heard of Lava Stone. :):):):)

I tried the sliders, the hot dog and the chips.

1. Hard to screw up chips and salsa, so I give them 7/10.

2. Sliders were very good. I tend to be a burger junkie though. Give them 9/10.

3. The hot dog was mushy and tasteless. Worst I have ever had. I would rather eat school food. I give them 0/10.

On our first Magic cruise there was a tub of soda's sitting on the end of the table. I asked if those were part of the deal. I don't think the guy understood me, but he nodded up and down anyway. So I grabbed a few of those as well. On a subsequent cruise, the soda's were with the bartender...for sale.

Edited by Badfinger

I agree it has become misconstrued since the cavemen first started it thousands of years ago. ;)

It is as silly as people from Chicago or New York thinking they invented pizza. :p

:rolleyes:Sorry, but they DID!. LOL. :D

There is nothing like a NY pizza.

3. The hot dog was mushy and tasteless. Worst I have ever had. I would rather eat school food. I give them 0/10.

WOW! LMAO!!!

Edited by Herbaltees