Accessing royalcaribbean.com website ????

C U Onboard

Can anyone confirm if UK residents are still able to view the US site to determine if there would be any price advantage by booking through a USA travel agent? I used to be able to do it simply by using the "change country" facility located top right of the UK website 'find a cruise' page. However, I now find that whenever I try this route, it throws me straight back to the .co.uk site :mad: Given that I have changed my computer system in the interim, I am wondering if this is a widespread issue or could it be something to do with my browser settings allowing location detection :confused:

Can anyone confirm if UK residents are still able to view the US site to determine if there would be any price advantage by booking through a USA travel agent? I used to be able to do it simply by using the "change country" facility located top right of the UK website 'find a cruise' page. However, I now find that whenever I try this route, it throws me straight back to the .co.uk site :mad: Given that I have changed my computer system in the interim, I am wondering if this is a widespread issue or could it be something to do with my browser settings allowing location detection :confused:

I had the same problem for a while and someone here suggested typing RCCL.com instead of the whole name...and it worked :D

I went from bottom right of

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk

"international web sites"

pops up a new window/tab that you can click through to

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/home.do?wuc=USA

Eureka!

Clicking on your link has done the trick. Thanks for providing it ;)

Thanks too for all other suggestions. The problem is that I am still coming to terms with switching over from Windows to Apple Mac and I have not yet found my way around changing Safari settings as I would like :eek:

Thanks again to all for taking the time to respond.

Charles

Archived