Crown and Anchor Society...too many points?

Carsc1

I just checked my Crown and Anchor credits. We have been on two cruises: a 7 day on Mariner, and a 5 day on Allure in a junior suite. We should only have 20 points. All of the sudden I have been bumped up to 37 points, and my friend who went on the same cruises with me, has 38 points? What gives? We did both complete a long questionaire a couple weeks ago. Did we get extra points for that perhaps?

OP, what does your Cruise History say? Is that part correct?

Yes, cruise history is correct. 7 points for 7 day on Mariner, and 10 points for 5 day on Allure(double points for junior suite).

Humm, nice bonus for you. I doubt that the questionaire was the reason for the extra points. However, I may just start filling those out in the future. ;)

I sure wish they would get my points fixed. I had two Sovereign of the Seas 7 day (night?) cruises and they only gave me 3 points for each one. And I had proof. But I did get full credit for my recent Voyager cruise in a GS.

Couple months ago when I became a Diamond I got an email Congratulaing me on my new "Pinnacle Status":cool:. 2 weeks later a new amail showed up appoligizing because they made an error:(. It was fun while it lasted. Too bad I did not have a cruise booked in them 2 weeks:D.

Sue

How does RCCI calculate points? We have sailed on Royal Caribbean twice; once a 10 day in an ocean view cabin, and once on a 7 day in a junior suite. We have one scheduled for April 7 in a junior suite. They have given me 24 points. Is this correct?

How does RCCI calculate points? We have sailed on Royal Caribbean twice; once a 10 day in an ocean view cabin, and once on a 7 day in a junior suite. We have one scheduled for April 7 in a junior suite. They have given me 24 points. Is this correct?

That is correct. You got 10 for the oceanview and 14 (7x2 - double) for your Junior Suite or above.

Sue

I sure wish they would get my points fixed. I had two Sovereign of the Seas 7 day (night?) cruises and they only gave me 3 points for each one. And I had proof. But I did get full credit for my recent Voyager cruise in a GS.

Go into your profile for cruises. There is a place for missing cruise credits.

Sue

Archived