Montego Bay with 8 & 10 year old

joshd33

Hi everyone.

We will be porting in Montego Bay in June of this year and I was hoping to get some suggestions for some fun (and safe) things to do here for my family and I. It will be me and my wife and our kids ages 8 and 10. Both kids are very active. Was thinking of doing the dolphin swim excursion offered by the ship (Carnival Conquest), but it's pretty expensive.

Any help would be extremely appreciated!!!

-Josh

Unfortunately lots of the "fun" things to do are nearer to Ocho Rios. Unless you want to spend the day at the beach, I would definitely book some sort of excursion for you and your family. Either an all-inclusive package, horse-back riding, rafting, something like that. Check into YS Falls, some people really like that. I prefer Mayfield Falls, but your kids might be a little too small for the hike. Montego Bay is a pretty big kinda dirty city, so other than beaches to go to, or the party area of the hip strip, I'd book some sort of tour.

Archived