Princess San Pedro Cruise Terminal to LAX

Solara

Called to make a reservation at Super Shuttle from the pier to LAX. I was told by Super Shuttle that since its a shared ride van that it was possible that they would make other stops on the way to the airport, including homes etc.

Has anyone been on a shuttle from the pier to LAX and had it stop anyplace other than the airport? I would think they would group all going to the airport together but they said that's not necessarily true. Thanks!

Called to make a reservation at Super Shuttle from the pier to LAX. I was told by Super Shuttle that since its a shared ride van that it was possible that they would make other stops on the way to the airport, including homes etc.

Has anyone been on a shuttle from the pier to LAX and had it stop anyplace other than the airport? I would think they would group all going to the airport together but they said that's not necessarily true. Thanks!

This is why you are better off not having a reservation. The shuttles will be out there and they will load an entire airport only group. With prior res, you do stand a chance of having others with you that are going home.

This is why you are better off not having a reservation. The shuttles will be out there and they will load an entire airport only group. With prior res, you do stand a chance of having others with you that are going home.
Thanks Pia! Do you have to wait longer without a reservation or will it not be a problem at all? I just don't want to end up going all over before going to the airport. Then I'd just use Execucar & pay a little more. BTW I loved reading your live from the Grand!

The first time we did the RT on Golden to Hawaii, we used Super Shuttle. We stopped at one couples house to drop them off. We were dropped out at our hotel. Only one couple was going to the airport and they were last to be dropped off.

Last fall we did the same cruise again. This time we used Execucar and they worked out great. We had a noon flight after the cruise so we didn't want to have to wait around or go to several places. We plan to book this cruise again for 2013 and when we do we will use Execucar. We found with Super Shuttle it was so crowded. A two week cruise brings more luggage so we all had to have a carry on bag in our lap. I'm smaller so they had me make my way to the back which was not easy with back and neck problems. I was not comfortable. So, the car for just us worked out great.

Have a great cruise.

Thanks Pia! Do you have to wait longer without a reservation or will it not be a problem at all? I just don't want to end up going all over before going to the airport. Then I'd just use Execucar & pay a little more. BTW I loved reading your live from the Grand!

My experience with these shuttles is there are plenty of them going to the airport; the blue one and the red one. You just grab either, but be sure that the group you are with are all going to the airport. There has always been a starter there with a clipboard directing people to stand in certain places. Just allow enough time between disembarkation and flight time. Is Execucar exorbitant?

My experience with these shuttles is there are plenty of them going to the airport; the blue one and the red one. You just grab either, but be sure that the group you are with are all going to the airport. There has always been a starter there with a clipboard directing people to stand in certain places. Just allow enough time between disembarkation and flight time. Is Execucar exorbitant?
Execucar is $20 more than Super Shuttle. I've used them in the past & I'm using them from LAX to our hotel. Just thought if Super Shuttle was easy I'd save the $20. Our flight is at 1:00PM.

Execucar is $20 more than Super Shuttle. I've used them in the past & I'm using them from LAX to our hotel. Just thought if Super Shuttle was easy I'd save the $20. Our flight is at 1:00PM.

For $20 difference, I would go in style. Now I know who to use next time. ;)

Archived