Can I cancel my dinner reservations online?

nikita

I just tried to cancel our dinner reservations for Portofinos online...there is an icon that says "cancel" so I tried that but the reservations are still listed on our calendar. Should I give it some more time to activate or do I need to call them?

Not sure how close your cruise is and if that matters,but if in doubt,follow up with a call..

BTW--are you using IE?? Seems to me, I have to use that to book ressies for dinners.......I cant use Mozilla......it wont work..

Not sure how close your cruise is and if that matters,but if in doubt,follow up with a call..

BTW--are you using IE?? Seems to me, I have to use that to book ressies for dinners.......I cant use Mozilla......it wont work..

We cruise the middle of March. I'm not sure what "IE" stands for...I am using google chrome if that makes any sense. I was able to book them no problem a few weeks ago (credit card was charged) so I'm hoping I can also cancel online - if not I can call but would rather not hassle that.

We cruise the middle of March. I'm not sure what "IE" stands for...I am using google chrome if that makes any sense. I was able to book them no problem a few weeks ago (credit card was charged) so I'm hoping I can also cancel online - if not I can call but would rather not hassle that.

Yes you can cancel on-line....go into the resi and click on change date or time....then unclick everyone in the resi so it shows 0 people....hit continue and it will then say do you want to cancel this resi...click continue and you will get a cancelled confirm....the refund will go back to the CC charged.

Archived