splendor cabin question

aawheat

hi I've got a question for you all. were booked in 9290 0n the splendor its lido inside cabin first group of cabins in from the pool deck area. is that area to crowded with traffic from people leaving the deck area. it sounds great when i think how convenient it is to the bar food etc. I'm just worried about a lot of foot traffic

We are also sailing on the Splendor but in an aft wrap-around just below the Lido deck..will there be a noise issue?

It's very doubtful that there'll be a noise issue back there. The corners on the aft portion of the Lido Deck aren't exactly the most visited locations on the ship and tend to be pretty subdued...

:)

hi I've got a question for you all. were booked in 9290 0n the splendor its lido inside cabin first group of cabins in from the pool deck area. is that area to crowded with traffic from people leaving the deck area. it sounds great when i think how convenient it is to the bar food etc. I'm just worried about a lot of foot traffic

when do you sail?

No, you'll be fine. There is plenty of separation between the lido and those rooms. They're kind of tucked in behind a couple of exterior doors and walls.

We are also sailing on the Splendor but in an aft wrap-around just below the Lido deck..will there be a noise issue?

You may experience some noise from the cleanup crew in the late evening/early morning. They stack the chairs and clean the deck. If so, it only lasts a few minutes. The aft/wrap trumps this in all the ways...

• 3 weeks later...

On splendor deck 9, for the most center inside cabins, aft of the elevators, can you make an immediate turn after the stage if walking forward? OR can you only access your room by going forward around the big view of "the splendor" almost to the elevators and turning down that hallway doubling back to your inside room? Anyone notice?

Archived