Looking Forward to My Next Cruise-Nov 2005. Will it be as memorable as this one?

claudie

I'm moving on to thoughts of my next cruise in November 2005 on the Princess Star-Western Carib. This cruise was planned 2 months ago before I sailed on NCL Dawn. My family and I are looking foward to it. We had a great time on the Dawn and can't imagine a repeat experience. We sure hope not to see another rogue wave of 70' especially in the Caribbean Sea. We'll deal with whatever comes our way just the way we managed last week. I'm already planning on my next NCL cruise at 50% off. I'm thinking Christmas vacation.

My first cruise was a small ship that went through some really rough water. ( THe dropping feeling. Since then, none have compared.

BUT the food is better, more to do, nicer rooms, etc. I just choose a room low down where I can hear the waves hitting the side of the ship.

Archived