? on body hair.....

I just booked my first cruise thanks to you guys help but have a concern/question.

I am in pretty good shape but am a fairly hairy feller (FHF). I know obviously its a cruise and there is going to be people from all over the globe on the ship, which certain parts of the world body hair is excessive or none at all.

Guess my question to you all is, I plan on using the water area quite a bit and obviosuly be outside alot, would it be considered nasty to see someone walk around with a ton of body hair??

Don't they have a contest for this exact thing? Yes, I'm serious, I thought I saw a thread that this is an actual event - could be wrong.

I sure as heck wouldn't care - and if others do - well, can't say what I think of them without getting booted off the boards.

I just booked my first cruise thanks to you guys help but have a concern/question.

I am in pretty good shape but am a fairly hairy feller (FHF). I know obviously its a cruise and there is going to be people from all over the globe on the ship, which certain parts of the world body hair is excessive or none at all.

Guess my question to you all is, I plan on using the water area quite a bit and obviosuly be outside alot, would it be considered nasty to see someone walk around with a ton of body hair??

They have a game for this you could win :o

I am going to go the other way and be brutally honest. I understand that none of are perfect and not all of the world is beautiful...me included, but if you are asking for HONEST answers...I don't mind seeing hair on a chest or arms or legs but I think excessive back hair is a bit much.

If you have a signifigant other all she needs is a pair of clippers to trim you down...people don't have to wax or nair and be completely hair free, just trimmed down so it doesn't look like a carpet...

Sorry...but you asked.

Well according to the folks on the dinning room dress code discussion, it’s your vacation and you should not care what other think. So you are good to go.

Kevin

DH is super hairy (except of course his head, where it refuses to grow) and I use clippers to manscape his chest, back, etc. He waxed his back once and said he'll NEVER do that again! :eek: lol

That said, if you wanna be hairy, go for it! Who cares. :)

I suggest some grooming.

Archived