Vancouver Airport Transportation

MTS

Can someone suggest what the best way to get from downtown Vancouver to the Vancouver Airport might be? Also, about what would it cost?

Thanks for your help!

MTS

A limo has a similar price to a taxi about $35-45. If you are leaving from downtown to the Airport during rush hour I'd suggest a limo as the traffic going into Richmond over the bridge can take forever. With taxi's you get charged by the minute and a limo is a flat fee.

***well I just looked up some sites online and it seems its about $70cdn from downtown to the airport which doesnt seem right I took one within the last 2 years that route and I didnt pay that much an recently I took a limo from my house to the airport with 2 stops and it was $80 and I was way out in the suburbs... so I don't get it.

CANADIANMAG-

Thank you so much for posting that link and doing a bit of research for me. It was very kind, and I really appreciate your help. If that rate can be divided by two, it will make it a reasonable charge.

I'll keep their phone number with me and give them a call when I get to Vancouver.

Thanks again for your help!

MTS

• 3 weeks later...

try limojet gold. i plan on using them in july when i am in vancouver. the limo can hold up to 6 people. you can get them at the airport without advanced reservations.

the last time i was in vancouver, a taxi from the airport to Canada Place Pier cost me about $27CAD without the tip. the ride took about 25 minutes

Archived