Carnival Dream or Freedom of the Seas?

erineab

We are already looking ahead to a March 2013 sailing out of Port Canaveral. We have sailed the past two years on Disney and love it, but the price point for next March is over $1000 more for our family of four than what we paid with Disney this year. We are looking to try something different.

The two other options are Carnival Breeze and Freedom of the Seas. Can anyone comment on these two options? We will be sailing with a 6 year old and a 3 year old. Any thoughts/comparisons would be greatly appreciated!

Are you asking about the Carnival Breeze or Dream? You mention Dream in your title but Breeze in your post, so I'm a bit confused, especially since Breeze's home port will be in Miami and not Port Canaveral.

Breeze isn't sailing yet seeing its being built still, but it looks like it will be a fantastic ship when she's complete. I sailed the Dream twice, doing both Eastern and Western Caribbean. Eastern was our favorite route and we LOVED the Dream. She's a new ship still, and has a lot of nice features that some Carnival ships don't have yet. I have not sailed with RCI before so I can't comment on their ships. I can say that Carnival has a great atmosphere and has something for everyone at any age! They really cater their families as well.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived