Passengers robbed in Puerto Vallarta?

FightOnRon

They say that is why they have to charge so much more for their excursions!:rolleyes:

Sorry to keep harping on this subject and going OT, but I think the Mexcan Riviera tours are theft whether some guy jumps you with a gun or not.

We were on an cruiseline excursion to St. Lucia in the Southern Caribbean and stopped at the designated lunchspot. We got a free Rum Punch and a plate with chicken and some other munchies was US$5.00.

I commented to our group that if this was Mexico, the lunch would have cost $US20 and the drink about half that. Nobody disagreed.

Sorry to keep harping on this subject and going OT, but I think the Mexcan Riviera tours are theft whether some guy jumps you with a gun or not.

We were on an cruiseline excursion to St. Lucia in the Southern Caribbean and stopped at the designated lunchspot. We got a free Rum Punch and a plate with chicken and some other munchies was US$5.00.

I commented to our group that if this was Mexico, the lunch would have cost $US20 and the drink about half that. Nobody disagreed.

Generalizations are always misleading. I do not see the MR tours being any more expensive than the Caribbean or anywhere else-we were on this cruise and in PV we did a Carnival 7 hour tour and it was probably the best tour ever plus worth every penny.

Good for you Ron and Donna. Carnival was here yesterday. The City looks amazing. I live here four to five months out of the year. Feel free to email me with any questions you may have.

:)

Generalizations are always misleading. I do not see the MR tours being any more expensive than the Caribbean or anywhere else-we were on this cruise and in PV we did a Carnival 7 hour tour and it was probably the best tour ever plus worth every penny.

Good for you Ron and Donna. Carnival was here yesterday. The City looks amazing. I live here four to five months out of the year. Feel free to email me with any questions you may have.

:)

My question- How do they get those little ships inside those little bottles? I have always wondered about that. :confused:

Archived