Norweigan Dawn April 21 , 2012

keegsgrammy

I believe the dawn ends her Caribbean run on April 8. I couldn't find a repo cruise but I would think she will arrive early for her first Boston cruise so cabins will be ready earlier than the norm.

I'm sure I'll be corrected if wrong.

I believe the dawn ends her Caribbean run on April 8. I couldn't find a repo cruise but I would think she will arrive early for her first Boston cruise so cabins will be ready earlier than the norm.

I'm sure I'll be corrected if wrong.

Actually her last 10 night Caribbean run begins on April 8 so it isn't done until April 18. That will give her from the 18th to the 21st to arrive in Boston. She'll come up with only crew so the cabins should be ready earlier than usual.

Actually her last 10 night Caribbean run begins on April 8 so it isn't done until April 18. That will give her from the 18th to the 21st to arrive in Boston. She'll come up with only crew so the cabins should be ready earlier than usual.

Thank you for correcting (that was pretty dumb of me since i knew 4/8 was the Miami departure date for the dawn's last trip).

Archived