Cayman Islands Helicopters

Duzzy

DO IT!

Mom and I did this tour on Wednesday, January 18, 2012. We were on Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas. I did not book this through the ship. I booked online through the company itself. It was cheaper that way and there was an online discount. We did the 20 minute Sting Ray City Tour. They have round trip transportation. Get off the ship, walk up to the booth, get in an air conditioned van, right to the airport. Amazing. I can't say enough about them. They made it easy to enjoy the whole experience. Great communication. Very friendly van driver and entertaining pilot.

http://www.caymanislandshelicopters.com/

Rum Point ...

i-KvVgZ4z-L.jpg

Sting Ray City ...

i-b4MXp2w-L.jpg

i-MqXrKNf-L.jpg

Folks on the jet ski tour, I'd imagine ...

i-mGSX3rK-L.jpg

Heading back around to the port ...

i-QXGVdDz-L.jpg

Our shadow ...

i-7qsNvpJ-L.jpg

Jerome, the owner/pilot, has built a shop and new landing pad right on the waterfront. It is just a few minutes' walk to the left as you exit the tender piers. He was dealing with some legal wrangling but should be able to have tours depart right from there now.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

"If the number of people in you booking party does not reach the minimum number required please still contact us or send in your booking as we may have other people on the list waiting for someone to share a tour with." ~~ this is what it says on the caymanislandshelicopters website.

Does anyone know what is the minimum number of people required? My boyfriend and I want to do the whole island tour, but since it's just the two of us, not sure if we will for sure get to do it or not.

Archived