5/22 Explorer Docs arrived today!!

I know this has been a hot topic so thought I would share my info. This is our first RCI cruise. We booked through an online travel agency in October. We received our documents for the May 22 sailing of the Explorer today via FedEx. Fun to get the booklet and look through it all.

Very exciting!!! :)

Congrats ufmurphys! :) I am anxiously awaiting our docs, hoping for the "booklet" and not edoc! We booked through an online travel website also. From what posters have said, the docs seem to be coming about 4-5 weeks before the cruise. So, I am going to be wearing a path to the mailbox (or maybe waiting for the FedEx guy?!). Congrats again.

Amanda:D

I totally understand your excitement... I'll be the same way! Actually I am the same way... I keep re-reading my t/a's email regarding our flight times, shore excursions etc... Anything exciting in the documents?

Make sure to write your review upon your return...

Enjoy it all.

Carrie

Ann, which itinerary were you on ? We're always looking for more info on Eastern. We've been to three of the ports already -- looking forward to a new stop in St. Martin/Maarten.

UF we're jealous -- 6 long months to go:rolleyes:

Hey... we received our SOS docs on the same day! We got the booklet as well. I was surprised, expected e-docs since we used a well known online TA :D Glad to get the booklet though, feels like the read deal now! How am I going to last the month?!?

ufmurphys - check out our roll call! It looks like we have a great group!http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=15387&page=10&pp=25

We will be splitting up in Belize City. DH will go with DD & 2 cousins Cave Tubing, booked through the ship. I am going on the Lamanai & New River Excursion, also booked through the ship, with the rest of our group. In Costa Maya we plan to have a beach day. (Assuming our captain is able to dock without incident! :eek: ) In Cozumel my family booked the Tulum & Xel-Ha excursion through the ship &, our whole group,along with disneygirl & her family are doing the NativeWay Rays & Reef in GC.

Be sure to sign up for the Meet & Mingle! We have a confirmed party. :D

See you there!

Nascarfans wny,

Was on the Eastern, San Juan, St.Thomas, St. Marten. Well, the day we were in San Juan, it rained so we walked around old san juan alittle and went to Sr, Frogs for awhile.

St. Thomas we took a great tour with Henry. He was a fantastic tour guide and he even takes you to the shopping center & picks you up for 20.00.

Here is his email address eee tours.com. It is Henry C, Taxi Service.

St. Maarten, you can't mis Maegans Bay. It is one of the top 10 beaches in the world.

The ship is beautiful. There is an ice skating rink, a rock climbing wall, full court basket ball, 9 hole golf.

The Crown & Kettle was a great bar to hang in. Don sings in there and lets you sing along. We were there almost every night. Don't miss the ship Karoke. It was a riot.

The food is good but the food in Portofinos is amazing. Don't miss it.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Ann25

Guest OBAYbee
Ann, which itinerary were you on ? We're always looking for more info on Eastern. We've been to three of the ports already -- looking forward to a new stop in St. Martin/Maarten.

UF we're jealous -- 6 long months to go:rolleyes:

I had to comment since I saw your nickname was nascarfans. I see where you are on a cruise in October, are you going to sail FOS in 2006? I would love to meet people who are fans and/or visit NASCAR.com on racedays on a cruise ship! I am NASCAR_Haley at NASCAR.com and can be found most any raceday working their website. I don't know that I have been on a cruise with NASCAR fans on it yet. I probably have been, but they weren't wearing anything (hats & tshirts etc.) that would tell me one way or another.

Enjoy your cruise. Guess you could stand on the bow and yell boogity boogity boogity let's go sailing! ;)

Archived