Cannes - Beaches and Markets

Poppet1964

I was all set to go to Nice on the EPIC this summer when they changed the port to Cannes. I was planning on a day of markets and beach time. Can anyone tell me about the markets in Cannes (are they interesting? Are they within walking distance of pier?)?

What's the best beach in Cannes? Doesn't necessarily have to be public, can be private if you can pay to use it. I've heard they're sand beaches, so that's nice.

Thanks for the info!

I was all set to go to Nice on the EPIC this summer when they changed the port to Cannes. I was planning on a day of markets and beach time. Can anyone tell me about the markets in Cannes (are they interesting? Are they within walking distance of pier?)?

What's the best beach in Cannes? Doesn't necessarily have to be public, can be private if you can pay to use it. I've heard they're sand beaches, so that's nice.

Thanks for the info!

Do some reading on this site...lots and lots of info here re Cannes. You could also take the train to Nice if you want.You can also Goggle Cannes for a layout and info re the city.

hello

Cannes is very crowdy in summer time

you can go on the Lerins Island not STE Marguerite there's too much people but ST honorat is really cute and smaller you also have an Abbey where monks lives that you can visit ( they are making a great liquor ) the beaches are a lot of nicer The booking desk to cross to get there is just on the side of the Festival Palace near the Croisette)

about the market you have one just accross the Festival Palace too, but not every day

Of course you can also walk along the Croisette where there 's a lot tof private or public sand beaches ....... but be careful of your belongings:)

hello

Cannes is very crowdy in summer time

you can go on the Lerins Island not STE Marguerite there's too much people but ST honorat is really cute and smaller you also have an Abbey where monks lives that you can visit ( they are making a great liquor ) the beaches are a lot of nicer The booking desk to cross to get there is just on the side of the Festival Palace near the Croisette)

about the market you have one just accross the Festival Palace too, but not every day

Of course you can also walk along the Croisette where there 's a lot tof private or public sand beaches ....... but be careful of your belongings:)

We are planning to visit St. Marguerite in October for a day. Would you recommend it ??

Thanks

We are planning to visit St. Marguerite in October for a day. Would you recommend it ??

Thanks

if it's in october no problem but you just have beaches and walk around there is nothing to visit on STE Marguerite It's only on St Honorat that you have the Abbey, the garden and the manufactory of the liquor

in fact you can do the both!!! :)

if it's in october no problem but you just have beaches and walk around there is nothing to visit on STE Marguerite It's only on St Honorat that you have the Abbey, the garden and the manufactory of the liquor

in fact you can do the both!!! :)

Thanks for the heads up

Srpilo

Archived