Family Cruise - Travel Agent or no?

DesertWindTX

As luck would have it; a PVP called me today, after noticing all my attempts at reseaching the past few days. Very helpful, answered all my questions, and I am booking in two days, just waiting for a last confirmation from a family member. He really helped me figure out a couple of things! A bonus was last minute research on another cruise line, where I noticed that our 2012 cruise was on sale, so I saved 200 dollars on that one :). I will be following prices closely for the Carnival one - I doubt it will drop much, but if it does, I will be on it!

Sound exactly like my last cruise experience. I used the same agent for 7 years and last cruise the cabins were not what I requested, cruise was delayed and I kept on leaving her messages with no reply. Even after I came back from the cruise there was not phone call and no email. I am debating if I should try to complain or just forget about it.

We use a TA and she has been very good to us - kept right on top of things.

On our cruise coming up in May, we are going with my fiancee's two sisters and their husbands. When there was a price drop on our ES, I called her and she handled it right away and even handled the two sisters without even asking.......

Archived