Sheraton Old San Juan 1 night pre-cruise

erin1998

Good afternoon,

Just curious if anyone has luck recently in booking the Sheraton Old San Juan for 1 night pre cruise. After researching on here and trying to book directly with the hotel, I know that there is a 2 night minimum. I'm wondering if I wait until closer to my sailing date, if it may become possible to book just 1 night. I'm sailing on the Carnival Victory October 14 and flying down 1 day prior and would love to stay here again. (I've stayed here 2 times before)

I have been looking for months(since booking March 11th cruise) and today it opened up for 1 night (saturday) availabilty. I would have booked but it is $100 more then our current rate at Cervantes. I think the total was $350. Not worth it for us. Will keep watching price and book if total below $275. So, you might have to wait for a week prior but again that is not a guarentee they won't be sold out. Good Luck.

My friend used Hotel Milano and was quite happy with them. They are a small, family run place and are quite reasonably priced...

I plan to use them next time I go to PR and not bother with the Sheraton again. We paid $249/night and although the rooms are clean and the service is great, I didn't feel that what we got was worth the price...

Cheers, P:)

we are on the caribbean princess march 4 -11 and didnt want the hassle of getting a flight after the cruise so we booked a room at the sheraton for one night for march 11. only cost $99 back in december on orbitz.icon7.gif

Just booked March 10th(Saturday) one night pre cruise 215. Thought that was a good deal but like I said been trying for months only just opened up.

Erin thought you and son were sailing with us?

Good morning,

We were actually booked to sail on March 11, but unfortunately we had to cancel. I tried to convince my son we should rebook in April, but he is insistant that he doesn't want to miss any school...so, we are heading to Disney World this summer instead. I wish I was sailing March 11....soooo jealous!!!!

Thank you to everyone for your responses...we are keeping our fingers crossed that we can get 1 night at the Sheraton!

Happy Sailings everyone! :D

Erin

Looking to book for January 2013 also. Does anyone know if they have a toll free # to call to book direct with the hotel or just call and ask about rooms? I see on the website it has a phone number but I dont know there will be charges with calling international.

Thanks- Jena

Archived