Caye Caulker; So, where can I go just to sit in the sun?

jayscore

Any suggestions where to "camp out" on a lounge chair here? (And have lunch?):rolleyes:

Thanks in advance!

The Tropical Paradise Hotel & Restaurant #1 Luciano ST has lounge chairs at their docking area on the water & also has a great restaurant on their premise. You can also do your sunning out on their dock so as to catch a breeze.

This is where the boat for Coral Breeze Tours docks on the way to the reef & snorkeling & returns for lunch as well. You can go to Trip Advisor & type in the name of this place & see what they have to say.

Enjoy Caye Caulker !!

Bill in FL

If you are looking for a ride to Caye Caulker, look up Coral Breeze Tours & you can ride with them from Belize City to Caye Caulker & ride back with them when ever. Their rates are posted online.

Enjoy Caye Caulker.

Bill in FL

I'm way ahead of you! Thanks again!

Several water taxis go to Caye Caulker for $10 each way. The cruise lines try to scare you into avoiding these, because they make no money from it. :rolleyes: If you plan to snorkel, and don't mind wearing a life vest while you do, Coral Breeze may be a good option. If you just want to get to the island, it may be a waste of your money. It costs twice as much and, like the taxis, offers no insurance against missing your ship. Just my 2 cents. :)

Archived