premium drink package

smiles55

We are, like everyone wondering if we should or shouldn't purchase the pkg. Has anyone bought the premium pkg drink card while on the ship? Is there a cut-off time for purchase and is it pro-rated as per # of days left? This is our first cruise after taking many AI vacations.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

You can purchase it part way into the cruise and you will just be charged for the remaining nights of your voyage. The last day you can purchase it is when there are two nights remaining on your cruise.

We are, like everyone wondering if we should or shouldn't purchase the pkg. Has anyone bought the premium pkg drink card while on the ship? Is there a cut-off time for purchase and is it pro-rated as per # of days left? This is our first cruise after taking many AI vacations.

Nose around a bit, and you will find many discussion threads asking many kinds of questions. My wife and I bought it because we like to have a good cocktail (read that as not the well liquor) before dinner and have good wines by the glass with dinner. The package also covers the big bottles of water, fresh brewed coffees, and good teas.

Have fun!:D

We purchased the package on a t/a last November, cost for two $1614 without the package our bill would have been, $2900.

Just do it!

Best deal out there.

$2900?? Eventually I've discovered my kinds of cruiser/drinker.

I bought the package for my wife and I as soon as the 10% offer came up and I know we'll get our money's worth on the Equinox in May.

Jim

$2900?? Eventually I've discovered my kinds of cruiser/drinker.

I bought the package for my wife and I as soon as the 10% offer came up and I know we'll get our money's worth on the Equinox in May.

Jim

DITTO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived