Free cruise!

kdoc84

was this off the cruise, or from the survey post-cruise?

This was while still cruising. They sold tickets to the raffle during the cruise starting on Wednesday (drawing on Friday). Tickets were $20 for 10, or if you went to the past guest party it was $20 for 20. I bought them at the past guest party.

is it completely free or do you pay taxes or some kind of sur-charge?? Any cruise you want ???

It's any 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 day cruise (who would pick the 3 day I have no idea! haha). There are holiday black out dates but they are not specified. I'm supposed to provide a list of 3 preferred cruises when I'm ready and they will tell me which one is ok. I do still have to pay taxes.

We won a free cruise raffle in Dec on the Valor. We're leaving in 30 days for our free cruise on a 7 day Carnival Magic.

When we won were hoping to go to Alaska but the exclusions are holiday cruises and cruises to Alaska, Australia, Europe, Hawaii and chartered cruises. But we are still happy for the free cruise. It cost us $149. for taxes, which we don't think is bad for a 7-day cruise.

We won a free cruise raffle in Dec on the Valor. We're leaving in 30 days for our free cruise on a 7 day Carnival Magic.

When we won were hoping to go to Alaska but the exclusions are holiday cruises and cruises to Alaska, Australia, Europe, Hawaii and chartered cruises. But we are still happy for the free cruise. It cost us $149. for taxes, which we don't think is bad for a 7-day cruise.

I'd say that's a pretty good price for a 7-day!

Just wanted to share my excitement about winning the free cruise raffle last week on the Liberty! Woohoo!!! Just back and already planning the next one!

Yay!!

CONGRATULATIONS! We won on the Triumph on the 2/4/12 sailing and we're going again May 12th! :)

Last Feb on our 4 day Fascination cruise, I won the free cruise bingo. We used it in August to do a 5 day on the Glory to Canada. I paid $160 in port fees and taxes. If the value is under $1000 (or so) you won't have to claim it on your taxes...something to remember. After you send in your request, they will call you with your cruise and cabin and booking number. Then you can go on Carnival website (manage my cruise) and it will say the value. I als suggest you put down any cabin location requests on the form because when they call you, they will already have your cabin selected/booked. We requested an inside across the hall from a balcony that we planned to get so that we could take our kids.

Archived