Carnival guests & chankanaab

CheckersMidwest

Yes, Carnival has an agreement with Chank not to allow any of their passengers to book independantly.

They won't know how you got to CZM unless you tell them. When you book or call their website, just say your staying at a local Villa, Condo, Hotel or another boat in port. Many people choose a boat so it explains why they can't do an early time slot. Be sure and know what boats are in port because they will. Also when you go, don't do anything foolish like bring a Carnival towel or show them your sign and sail cards...

If you choose a villa or condo, just go to cozumel.tc and pick one, they all have different names. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Did I read earlier that if you come in on a carnival cruise, you have to take the excursion to Chankanaab as opposed to going on your own ? I can 't find that info on the carnival site or reading through the excursions....

How would they know how you got to Cozumel ?

You can still go. We were on Magic and in port 2/28. I pre booked the royal swim through their website, told them I was staying on the island and we just showed up in a cab. DH had to pay the $21 to get in and no other questions were asked. It's a great park to spend the day, lots to do if you want or just lay around in one of the many loungers.

Archived