Give me the best beach.....

Esmerelda

to take my new husband too in Grand Cayman! We both love the beach and will be honeymooning the last week of May on the Valor. I have done the stingray tour/hell/turtle farm and all before and would prefer not to repeat it. I think we would just like a nice beach area....maybe some waverunners to rent or something fun like that....we are both athletic.

thanks all!

Esmerelda

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Esmerelda,

Rum Point seems more on the romantic side or should I say more quite. Less of a crowd then some of the beaches closer to the peir. They also offer wave runners and other water activites. There is also a bar and restaurant on the beach. Someone just sent me a few pictures that they took of Rum Point and the beach is absolutly GORGOUS!!!!

The only problem is getting to this beach. The ferry won't be running while we are in GC but you can rent a car. That is what our group will be doing :-)

If you want I can send you the pictures that I rec'd from nother cruise critic member.

Definitely Rum Point, please read my thread about Rum Point. I would be happy to email you some pictures. This beach is absolutely amazing, totally romantic, but has the water toys you are looking for as well, and at very reasonable prices. There are tons of hammocks you can snuggle up on too!

It is about a 40 min drive out of Georgetown, but a very scenic drive.

Archived